Monday, May 25, 2009

A Short Time of Happiness

Thanks to Bhu for arranging this beautiful pics.

Ate Lovie is the one whose supporting our family financially in everything, starting from the monthly bill of electricity, water, and rent of the house up to her kids tuition fee, our tuition fee's too when we are still studying, monthly expenses for the food and household supplies and many more. Without her maybe we're still in our house in Tondo, her kids is not in good school, Maja is not studying voice and piano lessons, Waki can't afford his airsoft and Mama don't have her collection of Prada, Versace, Burberry, Gucci, Channel, Mochino and all that stuff. We owe all of this to her, because of Ate Lovie our status in life became better. For 28 days my sister stayed here with us for a vacation, she did all things she cannot do in Ireland like going to spa, salon and all those girl stuffs that "balikbayan" use to do.

Rebonding

Super Salon hahaha...
I was looking for a job when she came here last month, so I wasn't able to give her full of my attention, but Ice told me to focus on her first because she'll just stay here for less than a month, so I set aside all of my itineraries until she leave, coz i know that's the only way I can repay her for everything she gave me.

During her stay we went to different places, hanged out in different bars, and did a lot of crazy things together with our family. One nightwe went out with Kuya Dex, Ate Tiffy, and Ice we went to Calesa Grill and School both bar here in Antipolo. First we went to Calesa Grill where there are bands performing on stage, Ate Lovie had two 1 litter bottles of Bailey's, Ate tiffy had some shots of Bailey's too. Ice had Vodka Raspberry. And Kuya Dex and me had 4 buckets of San Mig Light.

Sisters

Kuya Dex and Ate Tiff

Because I got drunk they made me sing in the stage, I sung with all 3 bands who performed that night. I even had a duet with Mike Chan (although I don't know him, they say he's a member of sabado boys "ata"). After that one hell of a performance he asked me if I am in a band and I told him "No" I just love to sing.

Band 1

Band 2

Band 3 with Mike Chan

At Calesa Grill

Ate Lovie's face turned red

Cutie Tiffany

After we got drunk in Calesa we went to the bar nearby, it's name? "School" I'm not sure why its name is School but it's a nice place though, all those laser light, RNB and House Music made us dance so wild. We ordered Adios Mother Fucker, this drink made me feel really crazy, its a seven spirit drink that gave me hang over after that night. We woke up feeling all our limbs are broken. I hardly remember what kind of dance we did but all I know is we really gone crazy and wild.

At School

Flirt at School


Swimming of course had always been present whenever she is here, we went to Gems Hotel and Conference Center here in Antipolo, the place is nice and the pool is bigger than any other resort her I think, together with the kids we had a crazy day screaming and playing like prep students in Gems.

Gems Hotel and Conference Center

Slide

Maja, Ate Lovie, and Waki

They look like brothers
Weee... can't trow her she cant swim hehehe

Stand up!

Biiks

Bukaka

Swim swim swim
Daughter, Mother and the prodigal Son

Babuy, Me, Waki Sisterly and baby Majing

Meeeyawt!

I'll try to jump!

After that all of us were craving to eat lugaw, luckily there's a Hap Chan restaurant in the hotel so we go there regardless of what we are wearing. I still remember Ice forgot to bring undies and shorts so he use his towel and wrapped it around his waist wearing his wet short inside. hehehe... And we end up not just eating lugaw but eating like we haven't eaten anything for years coz of hunger.

Family

Super Hungry

Waki and her Mom

Early this morning she left going back to Ireland. Its quite 'bitin' but I know she had a great time with her family.

Tol thanks for everything you gave us, and continuously giving us, you made our life better and we owe all of this to you. See you after a year or two. We surely gonna miss you. Love you sis!

Your Stay here maybe short but surely its a short time of happiness.

4 comments:

  1. you all looked cute!
    i miss spending time with your family, kaye.
    we didn't even see ate love. she looks sexy. and you look sexy too!
    i feel happy looking at these pics! :)
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow thanks for the comment best, ahhh flattered naman ako I look sexy? Sabi mo last time dun sa oath taking I look matured na. hahaha Anyways thanks best uu nag eh she wanted to see you guys but she know you are busy and so is she din. She planned to go to Alchemy nga sana but something came up she'll invite you nga sana, luckily she didn't dahil nahassel siya that day. Im fat again kasi sha eh kain kami ng kain. But Im planning to go back to the gym I want more chest.. hahaha mwha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pa-implant ka na lang ng boobs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gusto ko nga eh kaso mahal. hahaha saka pag matanda ka na mag sasag na yun huhuhuhu... kaya tiis tiis nalang best.

    ReplyDelete