Friday, May 8, 2009

A Fresh Start

This is bad, I don't even know how to start this blog hahaha... Thanks to Borgy's knowledge in internet he suggested that I should start blogging. Reasons?

1. I am a frustrated writer.
2. I need to practice my English because I can't pass the final interview to all call centers I've been applying to.
3. I need to practice my writing.
4. SO as my unparalleled grammar.
5. And my smart spelling.
6. And many more... (I can't write them anymore, I'm starting to shrink here in my chair)

For the past 2 weeks Ice and I were trying to find a good job in the BPO industry, starting from Ortigas to Makati and Libis to Cainta, whew... i think we already tried to apply in every call center in all places that I've mentioned. And I'm tired of applying. My friends and family suggested that I should take a break, some said the job is not for me, others told me that I should practice my profession which by the way is nursing. I don't want to think about it anymore, till today. I figured out that I should accept to myself that I am not that good in English and that I should practice more than I've been doing for the past 2 weeks. And this is a fresh start. I may not be able to blog as good as others, but who knows? I wont stop till I get what I want!

So expect for more blogging from me, your suggestions and insults are all welcome in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment