Sunday, May 17, 2009

How Well Do You React



Last night I received an email from my yahoo groups, it's from my group way back when I was still reviewing at Gapuz. At first I thought it was a ghost who sent that because after the result of the board was released there are very few who were sending message from that group. But still due to curiosity I opened the mail and it strucked me I wonder why I haven't realized this a long time ago. It's called the 90/10 principle by Stephen Covey All I need is to react nice to any unnecessary event in my life and everything will be back to normal.

I tried this the whole day yesterday and it worked. I still plan to practice this principle everyday, it feels like being in an Anger Management Class but you are your own teacher, which is very convenient and "cheap too".

5 comments:

  1. nice,i'll try that one starting tomorrow dear.. but sometimes its really hard to be patient about things that really sucks.. hahahaha
    its so human..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haist.. thanks for appreciating it france. Yes I knwo sometimes its hard to put your temper on its cool place, but as I've said practice makes FerFect! hehehe I miss you dear take care always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned this from my dean in college who was also my FS teacher. One of the things he told us was you should be PROACTIVE instead of being REACTIVE. ;) Same as the 90/10 principle.

    Di naman sa nag-f-feeling magaling ako pero I've always tried to follow this since I heard it from my dean. :D

    love you best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know the reason why you act so calm whenever you encounter bad things in your life. Nakakatuwa coz tama ka i always see that kind of attitude in you.

    Love you too best!

    ReplyDelete