Sunday, May 10, 2009

Klowns in Mother's Day

Babuy and Me

Ate Tiffy in the left watching, Ate Lovie, and Me

Me and Pao

From left Kuya Dex, Ate Tiffy, Pao, Ate Lovie, Mama, Babuy, Me and Waki, Maja is sleeping at Ate Lovies lap.

Glady's Guevarra and Maja

Maja and Allan K

Last night my family and I decided to go to Klowns Comedy Bar Araneta so as expected Ate Lovie (my sister) did all her beautification saga to prepare for the nights event. She had her facial in the morning, enrolled in the gym late afternoon, and straightens her hair by night. While waiting for her, daddy and mama hanged out at the bar beside the salon so I joined them. Not knowing she will spend 3 hours for her hair we didn’t notice we’ve been drinking too much we had 3 buckets of San Mig Light, mama shot 3 blow jobs and after Ate Lovie finished straightening her hair she joined us for a sexy bottle of sex in the beach. I got tipsy already so we decided to go home because we still need to go to Klowns as my sister promised that to her children. It’s a gift for herself its mothers day remember?

After a lot of preparations Kuya Dex, Ate Tiffy, Maja, Waki, Ate lovie, Mudrax and of course me headed to Araneta. Ice is in Makati already he’s just waiting for my text if we arrived in the bar so he’ll just ride a cab to go there. I also called Pao to join us and he’s on his way to the place, luckily we got there first because if not Pao will surely be disappointed. Klowns Araneta is already closed we don’t know when and how and I surely don’t want to know coz I myself got disappointed after spending effort on going to the place plus the parking fee and my family’s faces towards me. After a few minutes I decided to ask somebody in Araneta if there’s another Klowns near the place. There’s one in Quezon Ave, and so we hurried ourselves going there, it’s almost 12 in the morning and we don’t know if we can still watch the start of the show. Crossing our fingers while going there Pao called and he’s on the place already, we met him at Chowking besides Klowns QC and since everybody is already hungry coz of a long journey we decided to eat there.

When we got inside the comedy bar, there’s no more table left for us so we had no choice but to stand near at the bar and waited for other costumers to leave. We weren’t bored waiting for a table because the show is already starting, It’s Allan K and his three other gay friends whose performing that night, they are so hilarious specially that gay who is acting like a goat, I forgot his name but he’s weird and really funny, when Allan K asked them to look at the spotlight he knelt and start being possessed first he became a popular singer “daw” but I really don’t know her that’s why I can’t remember her name and I hardly laugh. Then he changed his character and started to talk to Mama Mary his line was: “nakakausap ko ang mahal na birhen (with all his tiny eerie voice), sabi niya bigyan ninyo ng pera ang mga bakla” hahahaha… I started to laugh really hard and I though I wont gonna breath again, he’s hilarious I hope I get to see his other performance. Ill ask my friends to go back there one of these days.

After Allan K’s performance we manage to sit coz lots of customers already leave the place. Maja got a chance to have a picture with Allan K and Gladys Guevarra in the middle of the show’s break of course with the help of Pao, he's charisma once again amazed me, he talked to a guy whose working there and after a few minutes he accompanied us to the back stage and Maja had pictures with Allan K and Gladys. When we got back to our seats, Gladys was about to perform. I still manage to drink even though I felt drunk back in Antipolo. After a while Gladys sung her entrance song, she noticed that there were many kids in the bar, probably because its mother’s day so she sung some preppy songs sounding like her old character in Eat Bulaga as Chuchay she sung Dora Dora the Explorer, hahahaha… it was really funny, especially when she sung Back Pack Back Pack she changed the lyrics to Pek Pek Pek Pek she even touched her private part while singing this song and the funniest part was after finishing the song she acted like the bag pack of Dora and said “yum yum yum yum yum delicioso” hhahahahaha… then she said "o yung mga tatay gustong gusto" then she pointed out the guy sitting in front saying: "itong isa sabi pa oh, oo nga yung pekpek delicioso" hahahahaha...

After a long night Maja can’t take it any longer she is very sleepy and so her Mom decided that we should call it a night. We said our goodbyes to Pao coz he’s going to ride a cab, we wanted him to go with us but he still had to work in the morning. Its 2 AM and we managed to get home by 3 AM, I guess Kuya Dex was already sleepy so he made the van look like a jet and flew all the way from QC to Antipolo in 30 minutes.


To Mama Happy mothers day I love you and I’ll always will, thanks for the understanding and support you've given me. I'm glad that you are my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment